Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Let The Journey Begin....

Well, it's out with the old and in with the new.....Hello 2013!!
 
I love the fresh start of a new year.  It symbolizes a time for new beginnings, new hopes and new dreams.  I get inspired and energized by the thought of renewal. 

After following several other blogs, I tossed around the idea of starting one of my very own . I wanted a way to document the happenings of this crazy little life that I'm so in love with.

What should one expect from my blog?    NOTHING!! 
How does that saying go....
         "If you expect nothing, then you'll never be disappointed"?!?!?
None the less, I'll take you along on my journey as a mommy, a wife, a coffee-lover, Pinterest addict and self proclaimed DIYer.  I hope you will join me because there is absolutely no telling where we may end up or what we may see along the way.

                                            Many blessings in this new year,
                                                                 
                                              ~Amanda~
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment