Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall is in the air...or is it?

Well, September is here and we are already beginning the 3rd day.  I don't know about you but I am ready for fall and everything that comes with it.  Here in Texas our days are H.O.T. and humid so a little cooler weather would be a nice change.

I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend with friends and family.  We were able to spend some time at the lake and it was a welcome change from the hustle and bustle of city life.  My hubby started back to work last week, my son will start Pre-K next week and I am adjusting (quite well might I add) to my new role as a SAHM so, this past weekend together was a time for us to reconnect and unwind....and that's exactly what we did!



 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 
 

As we were packing up our belongings, my son informed us that he is "NEVER" coming come and he's going to live there.  I figured he would be ready to come home since he went up 3 days before we did but I guess not and who can blame him really?  It's a little boy's paradise.  So, needless to say, he is staying a few extra days with his grandparents.  What a lucky kid!

Now it's back to reality and I have a few ideas up my sleeve but more on that later. 

Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment telling me how you enjoyed your Labor Day.  Also, if you haven't "liked" my Facebook page or are not following me on Pinterest, I would love for you to join me!
 
Blessings,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment